Terms & Conditions
The term 'footy parking' or 'us' or 'we' or 'company' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' or 'visitor' or 'user' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The following liability terms apply to all parking found on this web site. The term "visitor" refers to all visitors to this web site and those who have used this service for parking purposes.
- All web site visitors, whether parking space owners or parking space users hereby release the Website, the Company and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, investors and employees from all claims, liability, demands, damages (actual, special, direct, indirect and consequential), losses, costs and expenses, all legal fees, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any arrangements the User may have made.
- The visitor is wholly responsible for completing all transactions participated in (including but not limited to monitoring the status and complying with all relevant legal obligations). The Website does not, control, endorse, approve or check the availability of the parking space or accuracy of the information provided regarding the parking spaces listed through the Website. You may find other Users' information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
- For the avoidance of doubt it is hereby made clear that the Company does not control the information provided by other Users or external websites, which is made available through the Website.
- footyparking.com is run by Stuart Mackie trading as footyparking; registered address Fordwater, Chard Road, Axminster, EX13 7BB
- All electronic mail correspondance should go to firstname.lastname@example.org